Frequently Asked Questions
Click the FAQs below to view the relevant answers.
We are a totally unique, free to join and play members lottery syndicate. Members pay nothing to participate, are guaranteed to win a minimum of £10 in bonus cash each week, just for checking our daily results pages and can win big from the minimum one thousand lines we play in every week. Our members don't need to pay to play in UK Lotto, Euromillions or the US Powerball.
For legal reasons, membership is only available where not prohibited by law and to visitors / members 18 years old and above.
When a new member joins freemillions.com we automatically assign a member code and open a new account.
Every day of each week from 12 noon GMT Monday to 12 noon GMT Sunday our system draws 40 live, click to claim, member codes from our database and displays them on the daily draws pages of the site for exactly 24 hours.
We send daily reminder emails to every member to check the displayed codes. Members that don't check are unable to participate, so PLEASE don't forget to check our daily draw pages, every day.
Members that do check and click their displayed codes can win:-
- One of up to 60 winning member shares of the week's lottery line results - could be a cool million, won't be less than a £20 account credit.
- One or more of our, up to 60 Referrer prizes for the previous week, which means one or more of the members you referred won and you can claim however much they received.
PLUS - Even if you're not one of the above 120, providing you check all our results pages every day, you'll win either £10 bonus cash every week or £20 if we displayed your code.
Please note, If you don’t check for 7 days your account will be suspended until you log in again. To prevent fraud (cheats) members will not be able to claim a prize for 24hrs after logging in to un-suspend their account. Simply use the daily reminder email we send you - to make sure you never forget to check!
Winning on the lottery is all about increasing the odds in your favour. The only way to do that is play in more lines, which with free millions you can, and it's all free.
We need our membership to grow. More members mean more lottery lines every week. To that end existing members can invite everyone they know to join free and claim a unique reward when any of them wins.
Simply visit your account area on the site and copy one of our invitation tracking codes, then send an email invitation to everyone you know + you can even advertise on social media. As soon as any of the members you invited claims any amount on the lottery, you get to claim the same amount, however many times they win, and that could be a fortune.
To make that easy, we'll publish your member code on our draw results pages whenever any of the members you invited has claimed, so don't miss the opportunity, just click to claim.
What if 5 of the members you referred claimed validly and received £1,000 each in the same week - WOW, but that could happen.
There are two answers to that question:-
- There are no costs with freemillions.com, every time your code appears, just click it to be in with a chance of receiving a share of all our winnings that week - and remember the £10 bonus cash we credit to your account just for checking our daily draws pages. Plus, if your code is published and you click it, the £10 bonus cash is doubled to £20 - and that's on top of any lottery winnings you may receive.
- Providing you check all our results pages for your code every day, we'll credit a minimum of £10 bonus cash to your account every week.
Believe it or not, that's exactly what we do. Every day we send reminder emails to all members, which we continue sending until asked to stop, in which case we're obligated to do so by law.
We rely on advertising income (+) from participating merchants, a substantial percentage of which we use to play lottery lines every week.
That's pretty much the same as paid entry lotteries, they award prizes by using a percentage of the income received from ticket sales.
- We publish interest-based and other advertising banners on the site every day, the ads don't have to be clicked or any purchases made, we are simply paid to display the ads. A substantial percentage of all received advertising income is used to fund the lines we play.
- Through ex gratia cash contributions (not loans), the amounts of which are designed to boost memberships through increased syndicate line play and other exposure in promoted weeks.
First, we will never ask for your bank details, we pay through PayPal, or in the case of substantial wins, by direct bank to bank electronic transfer. Just imagine receiving a Million pounds win on the EuroMillions lottery.
There are two minimum winnings payment / withdrawal thresholds:-
- For lottery winnings and Referral Rewards credited to a member's account, not including bonus payments, the minimum withdrawal threshold is £25.
- For bonus cash credits. The minimum withdrawal threshold is £50 for each £10 bonus payment claimed.
There is no maximum winnings payment amount. Please submit any withdrawal request in writing through your account area. It will always be a pleasure to pay any member, any amount - the more the merrier.
In an effort to deal with fraudulent / unfair claims being made through professional and other reminder services, Syndicate members must log-in to the site every day and visit all our draw results pages, to avoid temporary account suspension.
Suspended accounts can be reinstated by the Syndicate member logging in and visiting all our results pages at any time but claims for that current days lottery winnings or any other amounts will not be allowed or processed.
As part of our claims process, we may send an email request for "proof of person" to winning syndicate members. When this happens, the member concerned must email proof of person documents to us within 7 days of our written / emailed request. We will require a copy of the members driving license, passport, or if not available, we'll accept a utility bill less than 3 months old in the members name.
It is vital that the required proof is provided by email within the specified 7 days or any otherwise due winnings will be forfeit.
If you forget your password simply go to the login page and click Forgot Password, you will be prompted to enter and submit your registered email address and our system will automatically reply with a link to change the password.
Login to your account and click Account Settings in the menu. If you change your email address, we will need to verify it by sending you an email to the new address with a clickable verification link.
Yes, the free millions site is protected by Secure Socket Layer technology.
If you have reason to make a complaint, please click on the Contact Us link and provide full details. We will respond by return with an answer or at least to confirm that we are working on your complaint. Please be assured that we value feedback from our members whether positive or negative.