Syndicate Membership Agreement
Last updated: 1st June 2020
- This Agreement governs your free membership and use of the www.freemillions.com site ("Site") and the free millions lottery syndicate ("Syndicate"). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms appearing below, the content of the FAQ page and How It works pages published on the Site ("Terms") please do not join by submitting a syndicate registration form herein or attempt to use the Site.
- Membership hereunder ("Membership") is restricted to individual residents (one per individual) of the United Kingdom and all other world jurisdictions where Membership and participation hereunder is not prohibited by law. For legal reasons Memberships are only available to individuals aged over 18 ("Member" "Members"). Each Member is exclusively responsible for determining their legal entitlement to participate hereunder prior to joining.
- The Site is owned by Free Millions Limited (company number 12632829) of 71 – 75 Shelton Street. Covent Garden. London. WC2H 9JQ United Kingdom (the "Company").
- The Syndicate was funded from inception, established, developed, and is controlled by the Syndicates founder (the "Syndicate Manager"). The Syndicate Manager administers the Syndicate in accordance with the terms published on the Site.
- Neither the Company or the Site or any individual connected to or with them promote a lottery or lotteries and are not a lottery promoter. The services offered on the Site to members of the Syndicate, do not fall within the definition of gambling services nor do such services amount to a gaming company requiring a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. The services detailed on the Site as offered to members of the Syndicate are those of a "Lottery Syndicate Organiser" as described in the UK Gambling Commission website, Lottery Sector, Lottery Syndicate, Example 1 – Syndicate organiser. As a Lottery Syndicate Organiser is NOT a service that is governed or regulated by the Financial Services Authority; a Syndicate does not amount to joining a collective investment scheme whether offered by an individual or business.
- The Company receives advertising and other income from advertisement banners published on the Site and by ex gratia cash contributions for marketing and additional lottery line purchase purposes made from time to time by the Syndicate Manager. A substantial proportion of the advertising revenues and all ex gratia cash contributions made are used for marketing and lottery line purchase / play for the benefit of all participating Syndicate members.
6.1. All lottery and game play lines purchased or participated in hereunder shall be at the exclusive election of the Syndicate Manager.
- Every day of each week from 12 noon GMT Monday to 12 noon GMT Sunday, 40 member codes are selected and published on the Site for 24 hours. Members visiting the Site and checking all published member codes every day and seeing their code published click the code and will then have claimed either £20 in bonus cash or one of up to 120 winning member shares of the total week’s lottery line results (including referral winners) plus £20 in bonus cash - could be a cool million though. In addition, all other members that checked all results pages every day will win £10 bonus cash.
7.1. If Members don’t check all the draw results pages published on the Site for 7 consecutive days their accounts will be suspended until they log in again. To prevent fraud (cheats) Members will not be able to claim a prize for 24hrs after logging in to un-suspend their accounts.
- Members entitled to claim Referral Rewards simply click their own displayed code on the day it is displayed (only). Subject to a valid claim by the referred member(s), the referrer shall be entitled to receive the same amount paid to the referred from the previous weeks play.
- Members entitled to claim Referral Rewards simply click their own code on the day it is displayed (only). Subject to a valid claim by the referred member(s), the referrer shall be entitled to receive the same amount paid to the referred from the previous weeks play.
- From each individual weekly gross total of lottery winnings (if any) received from the play of lottery lines hereunder ("Winnings"), a maximum total of 70% thereof shall be calculated for possible win and valid claim by participating Members hereunder. After payment to such Members of each individual weeks Winnings share hereunder all remaining Winnings shall thereafter be paid to and remain the Syndicate Managers winnings share.
- The monetary value and payment of all Winnings for each week (if any) shall be exclusively determined using the accounting programme situated on the Site. Our decision shall be final and binding on all parties. Winners are paid within 7 days providing such Winnings have first been received from each lottery company utilized.
- Minimum payment thresholds hereunder shall be £25 for all payment requests of lottery winnings and referral rewards or £50 for each payment request which includes (each) £10 bonus cash payment.
- Total lottery winnings for any week of £10 or less shall be used by the Syndicate Manager for the purchase of additional lottery lines in future weeks.
- Membership is subject to honest and truthful completion by the Member of the join free and registration form appearing on the Site. Only one account can be registered and/or held per person.
- Members agree to receive daily email reminders to visit the results pages of the Site, for advertising / promotional purposes and to publication of their names and/or likenesses in the event of becoming a paid winner hereunder.
- 15. In the event of we determine at our sole discretion that a Member is in breach of the Terms we may under those circumstances issue immediate notice of termination to the Member, close the Members account and cancel any otherwise due, or potentially due benefit hereunder.
- We have the right to change these terms or close the Site temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason by posting revised Rules on the Site. We will not change entry rules or winner selection rules on any daily or weekly draw running at the time of the change. For the avoidance of doubt on any issue, Members should print and retain a hard copy of these terms for future reference and check this page regularly for changes.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the remainder of the Agreement shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- This Agreement, the Site and the Syndicate are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.